Ordering and Payment
Ordering at eKirana.nl is quite simple and involves only a few simple following steps:
Finding the articles
Products are intuitively arranged by category (rice, snacks, pickles, etc.) in the top menu and by major brand in the left menu. You can also search a product directly by using the search box on the top right corner of the page.
When you find an article of your choice, click at " Add to Cart", if you would want to add only a single quantity.
If you would want to add multiple quantities, you can do it in two ways:
a. you can either do it by updating the quantity in the shopping cart
b. click at the image of the product of your choice and input the desired number of quantity before adding them in the shopping cart
You can access your shopping cart by clicking “My Cart” link on the top right side and can change the quantity of the articles. At this point, you can also apply gift certificate code and discount code.
As soon as you click check-out button, you are brought into a secure environment. You will notice that that the url changes from “http” to “https” and a padlock icon appears next to the “https”. If you click on the padlock icon, it will show that “The identity of this website has been verified by GeoTrust SSL CA.” and “Your connection to www.ekirana.nl is encrypted with 256-bit encryption.”
There are three possible methods for checking out your shopping cart. You can:
- Check out as guest (no sign up is required, just fill in your name and address details and you’ll be taken to the payment page)
- Login, if you are already registered with eKirana.nl, or register yourself as a new user by following on-screen instruction. If you sign in to our site, you would be able to see your purchase, payment and order status and history.
- Login with PayPal, if you already have a PayPal account. In this method, you don’t need a separate login with eKirana.nl
After logging in, you would be able to see the checkout progress on the left side and can switch to the previous step by selecting appropriate option. Depending upon your order amount, shipping is automatically calculated and shown on your screen. For information about shipping rates, please look into our Shipping and Return section.
On the next screen, you will be shown various different payment methods, including iDeal, Mister Cash, Credit Card, and direct bank transfer, we offer. The payment methods are explained on the Payment page.
The iDeal and Mister Cash payment methods is enabled via CardGate Plus B.V. and Credit Card via PayPal, direct bank transfer takes place at your bank’s internet banking service. Please note, we DO NOT charge you any credit card or iDeal processing fee.
If you choose iDeal or bank transfer as your preferred payment option, you are shown our Terms and Conditions. Please read through and provide your consent by clicking the checkbox below the Terms and Conditions. After clicking “Place Order”, you will be taken to the secure environment of the respective payment gateway.You will automatically return to our site as the order is completed.
If you have chosen to use PayPal, you will be taken to the PayPal environment, where you can either choose directly enter your credit card details by selecting “Geen PayPal-rekening? Betalen met uw creditcard als PayPal-gast” (i.e. no PayPal account) or to login using your existing PayPal account. Both of the options are safe and remain at SSL secured server.
If you have chosen Bank Transfer, you are shown the bank account details you need to transfer the amount shown in your order confirmation, sent to your given email address. Please refer to the payment by bank transfer section, for more information.
You will receive via e-mail confirmation of your order. Please note, this email is not your invoice. We shall send you your invoice separately together with your tracking number, once the order is shipped. You can also check your order status by logging in your account.
If you have questions about placing an order? Take a look at our "Frequently Asked Questions" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you look at your order history by logging into your account on eKirana.nl, you will notice an option for “Reorder”. This is a brilliant option if you would want to repeat your previous order. Additionally you can add more items by clicking “Continue Shopping” or remove any items by changing the quantity to Zero and clicking on “Update Shopping Cart” or by clicking at the cross sign.
Once you select the shipping address, you’ll see three options to make payment:
- Mister Cash
- Credit Card
- Bank transfer
iDEAL allows you to make online purchases in a familiar, secure and simple way. iDEAL is the system that links you directly to your online banking application when you buy online. If you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers, you can make payments using iDEAL right away.
- iDEAL is as familiar, safe and easy as online banking
- iDEAL is supported by the major Dutch banks
- Access to internet banking from one of the participating banks is sufficient to be able to use iDEAL
- iDEAL is developed by ABN AMRO, ING Bank, Postbank and Rabobank
- iDEAL can be used by consumers online banking with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Fortis, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Regio Bank, SNS Bank.
How does iDEAL work?
A few simple steps is all it takes to pay using iDEAL:
- Place your order
- Select iDEAL as payment method
- Select your bank
- This opens the familiar online banking application of your own bank
- The relevant details of your purchase will already be shown
- You merely authorise the payment in the usual manner
- Your bank confirms your payment
- You return to the online store – order accepted and payment successful!
For more information, please visit iDeal’s website: http://www.ideal.nl/consument/?s=wat&lang=eng-GB
PayPal allows you to use your credit card (Visa, Master, American Express and Discover) without having PayPal account. PayPal also acts like a digital wallet where you can securely store all your payment options, such as your bank account and credit card. When you want to make a payment, you don't have to pull out your credit card or type your billing info every time.
- Easy, simple and Secured.
- PayPal encrypts your sensitive financial information so the only person who can see it is you.
- Accepts all major credit cards including Master, Visa, Amex and Discover.
- You don't even need a PayPal account
How does it work
When you select to pay by PayPal, you are taken to PayPal environment, where you have two possible options:
- Directly enter your credit card details by selecting Geen PayPal-rekening?Betalen met uw creditcard als PayPal-gast (i.e. no PayPal account? Pay with your credit card as PayPal guest). After filling the credit card information, please click Doorgaan (go through), you will be shown your order for your review before you submit your order. Once you submit your payment, your order is complete
- Log in by entering an existing PayPal account.
- After you have entered the correct information via either of the two routes on PayPal, you will be shown your shopping cart for your reviewing the items and the shipping, billing addresses. You have an opportunity to change the shipping address before proceeding and finally submitting your payment.
Bank-transfer works via the internet banking facility available at your bank's website.
- Easy, simple and Secured.
- Familier interface of your bank account
How does it work
When you select to pay by Bank Transfer, you 'll be shown the following information:
- Please transfer the payment to: RAS4ALL, ING Bank, Rotterdam
Account number: 44.22.703
For cusotmers from outside Netherlands:
- Please mention your order number, in the notes in your online bank transfer instruction screen
- Please transfer the out-standing balance of your purchase in our bank account, mentioning the reference number of your order (which you can find in the order confirmation e-mail, sent to your e-mail address provided during registration).
- After we receive the payment in our account, we shall dispatch your order.
- If you have ING bank account, it should be almost immediate to show in our account. However, if you have a Dutch bank account other than ING, and if you transfer before 12.30 PM, your bank typically would execute the transfer on the same day